woodlands tai chi practice group
and waiver form
Please fill out the form below so we may better estimate session size and anticipate any other special needs.
*It is recommended that you consult your physician prior to participating in Tai Chi.
* New Policy - This program is free of charge, however we do require participants to purchase a WTCPG Tai Chi Shirt as a part of registration.
Please visit this link prior to registration: Shirt Size & Order
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in any program, activity or event, (referred to herein as the “Program”) sponsored by, performed by, or in any way involving Woodlands Tai Chi Practice Group and/or Sesco Saegusa, I, as Participant, or if Participant is a minor, as parent or guardian of the minor Participant (herein referred to as “I”) and intending to be legally bound do hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. I hereby waive, discharge, and release any and all rights and claims for damages whether based upon negligence or any other theory of law, which I, or my child, heirs, agents, representatives, or assigns may have against Woodlands Tai Chi Practice Group and/or Sesco Saegusa , and its affiliates, agents, representatives, assigns, or successors including, without limitation,: any officers, directors, shareholders, agents and/or employees of or associated with Woodlands Tai Chi Practice Group and/or Sesco Saegusa, the municipalities or counties in or through which the programs or events take place or are conducted, as well as any other person, entity or sponsor connected with the Program and any of their affiliates, agents, representatives, assigns, successors, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, for any and all injuries or damages which I, or my child, may suffer while taking part in the Program.
2. I hereby assume any and all of the foregoing risks resulting from my, or my child’s, participation in the Program and accept all personal responsibility for any resulting damage including, but not limited to, injury, permanent disability or death
3. I hereby verify that I, or my child, am/is in good physical health and able to participate in and/or complete the Program.
4. I hereby agree to indemnify and hold Woodlands Tai Chi Practice Group and/or Sesco Saegusa harmless from and against all liabilities for any injury which may be suffered by the Participant arising out of or in any way connected with his/her participating in the Program.
5. I have read and fully understood this waiver and release. I further understand that by participating in the Program, I/we will have waived substantial rights.
6. I have knowingly and voluntarily agreed to this waiver and release.
I will be attending the Beginner's: